"Netropolitan: The online country club for people with more money than time" is being offered for a first-year membership fee of $9,000 ($3,000 annual renewal thereafter) as a Facebook of sorts for the rich.
Why should you join? As noted on website:
- Worldwide: Meet like-minded individuals from across the globe who share your lifestyle and interests
- Private and Secure: The entire service is inaccessible from the public Internet, including search engines. All member transmissions to and from Netropolitan are encrypted
- Ad-Free: Absolutely no third-party or display advertising is sold or shown, and the service pushes no paid promotions to its members. (However, we do allow businesses to create groups and members to advertise to each other, under strict guidelines)
- Moderated: The Netropolitan community is continually monitored by the company’s own professional moderators, ensuring readily-available help and a pleasant and courteous experience for all
- Always available: In addition to polished desktop and laptop interfaces, members can connect via special versions for tablets and mobile web browsers and also via apps (coming soon) for Android and iOS phones You can use The Netropolitan Club for any purpose – personal, business, professional.
Netropolitan is what you make it. Welcome to The Club.